Peep Into Nature

When I peep into my life
I wish I could use a knife
to cut the parts which I don't like
and throw them to the darkest night
how I wish to get the strength
that would aboard me into the ship of light
I want to look at the sky
which has no limit but tells a lie
teaches us to look higher
but himself bows to the earth at the horizon
I want to flee away from all this
but my name is nature
I keep all the glister
I am small but tight
have a life full of fight
keeping all the pain
but sharing all the plane
that departs to the land of beauty
I am the one who nurtures this whole society
sun is my brother, we are together
we both unite and become indelible.






(my sister tried to write a poem but she wrote only two lines,her name means nature and mine-sun,so i wrote this as a dedication towards the sweetest relationship that we share between us......i hope its not that bad.) 
© Ravi Verma 

Comments

Popular Posts