IMAWORKO

the energy of thousand rules
lingers between good and bad
I, the one who stays beside
is dead the one that follows me
a shadow I see in the corner of my eye
that area I search but only find a kite
my mind dwells with so many thoughts
I cant extend my life with such useless sprouts
the sprouts of fear and anxiety
a person can't live with just negativity

As I move in an opaque night
a swarm of bees my ears can hear
I look carefully but I found none
is it my mind, my imagination
am I mad, have I got depression
the answers to the tale I can't tell
I am the victim with no savior
the lord is with me yet i feel despair

sun has lost all its glow
moon seems to be a blind spot
yet I hope that it will shine
shine against all the odds
i believe in lords universal power
he will save and make the world better


(IMAWORKO stands for 'Imagination workout'. its just one of my mind tricks)

Comments

  1. the title attracts you to read the poemmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get the title as far as it is so fancy..but your poem was nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually IMAWORKO stands for 'Imagination workout'. its just one of my mind tricks.thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there! thank you for reading it all. Do not forget to leave a comment.

Popular Posts