shameless

Can face the fears
the awkward tears
spells that go wrong
and beatings for so long
live so senseless
like being my own nemeses
an addicted fool
a dry, empty and filthy pool
human? no longer
but a beast, ya am eager
you're good
and I am bad
the world says am bad
though i have no brow ring on my face
you look at me like i'll change
leave it being, cause I am shameless

no don't get me wrong
the world thinks so
but to me i am
a nicer person
but when the ego comes
I turn to a shameless clay
that is so hard to mould
and make it to stay.

you can try at least once
cause that distress on your face
gives more peace to my mind state.

oh thank you you
the skinny dude
first let yourself be fine
than only try to prove mine.

yes i am a shameful man
but just a minute
try to forget my name
and think of me as your favorite friend
and now see my unknown crimes
do they look this bad even this time
aren't they just a heap of lames.

Comments

Popular Posts